So, are you coming to Panama City Beach (PCB) to get in a little rest, relaxation and, of course, to have some fun on spring break?
Well, we would expect nothing less! Get ready to grab your beach towels and pack your sunscreen. But, before you let your hair down and hit the sand, we have a few tips for you from the spring break experts.
Grab your buddies, your wingman and your best girlfriends!
Crowds are king in Panama City Beach, so travel with your entourage. It’s your responsibility to keep tabs on your friends and they, in turn, will have your back. It’s much more enjoyable to cruise the beach in twos, three or even tens. Spring Break is not the time to leave a friend alone under any circumstances
Sand, Sun & Fun!
*Here’s a great tip: use SUNBLOCK and reapply often. No one wants a head to toe sunburn during Spring Break! Remember the sun is extremely intense even on overcast days. Who wants to stay in their hotel room with a painful irritating sunburn while their friends are enjoying the beautiful Panama City Beach destination.
*Drink lots and LOTS of water while in the sun. Now while you may be tempted, alcohol and the sun do not mix. Dehydration is very dangerous, so be responsible. Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate
*There are flags flying on the beach as to warn you of the water conditions. If there are two red flags, the water is CLOSED. That means do not try to wade, do not try to go swimming, just don’t get in the water at all. There are no lifeguards on duty which means again, be responsible.
Drinking Responsibly 21yrs and up:
- Know your limits
- Do not drink and drive or drink and swim
- Get transportation, taxi or check with your hotel
- Keep your identification with you & hotel wristbands on
- Keep an eye on your drink; don’t accept anything that is already open
- Be cautious of traffic; don’t walk out into the street without paying attention
- Obey law enforcement, because yes, you can go to jail
- Pick up your bottles & trash ~ Help keep our beaches beautiful
- Alcohol and balconies do not mix
Panama City Beach is the place to party for your Florida Spring Break, but cutting loose also means remembering to be responsible. Follow these tips so you'll make it home safe, sound and full of excellent memories!